tow behind turners
Tractor-Pulled Compost Turners from Compost Systems
We offer a variety of tractor-pulled windrow turners from Compost Systems of Austria for all types of composting facilities and farms. Compost Systems has been a global leader in this equipment category since the 1980s.
CMC ST 200
- Affordable entry-level compost turner for tractors below 30 HP.
- Based on 30 years of fine tuning this technology, the CMC ST 200 is now available as a Plug and Play option or delivered as a kit.
- Detailed instructions are included on how to mount the turner to your machine.
CMC ST 230
- High performance with compact design.
- Perfect mixing and aeration results with tractors of a minimum 30 HP.
- Tunnel opening of 2.3M, turns compost windrows up to a width of 2.6M.
- Built on a trailer, the CMC ST 230 offers all the advantages of its bigger brother such as the side-pull stabilization, quick coupling and decoupling, and it is easily transportable.
CMC ST 300
- The leading turner in the composting industry for 20 years.
- Capacity 1,000 cubic meters per hour.
- Tractor with 70+ HP is required.
CMC ST 350
- Largest of the CMC tractor-pulled turners, rotor width of 3.5M.
- Capacity 1,300 cubic meters per hour.
- For tractors above 100 HP with or without a super creeper gear.
- Rotor can be lifted from the heap at any time similar to the smaller CMC-models.
*Please note: For information on current lead times, pricing, and turner recommendations please fill out our Technology and Service Inquiry Form specifically indicating the turner you are interested in.